I am hoping I can light candles at Kevro's because it increases the mood of this piece. If I can't I did want you guys to get the effect I had in mind as I worked on this piece.
I can honestly say that i am now ready to pray at your dark altar! :) my dark lord, heh we'll all figure out the lighting w/ u. :)
i'm not doing as well, we spoke, but i need help w/ my panels. i'm mounting wood on the back of each them, which is not going so well now... i spent today considering how i'd do this.. i feel like my efforts are backfiring..... i will need your help...
Nonetheless, your work is awesome! light it up man! keep on Rockin', Rob later-
Robert, Your final piece with the lit candles is a real show stopper! It's awesome! What an amazing effect! I am bringing flameless candles to the event for the food table... I can bring some extra to put on your altar...you can buy them at target...they look like real candles... It may be windy outside...Can't wait for tommorrows event!
F-ing amazing!
ReplyDeletehehe, it looks awesome.
I can honestly say that i am now ready to pray at your dark altar! :) my dark lord, heh
we'll all figure out the lighting w/ u. :)
i'm not doing as well, we spoke, but i need help w/ my panels.
i'm mounting wood on the back of each them,
which is not going so well now...
i spent today considering how i'd do this..
i feel like my efforts are backfiring.....
i will need your help...
Nonetheless, your work is awesome!
light it up man!
keep on Rockin', Rob
later-
Robert,
ReplyDeleteYour final piece with the lit candles is a real show stopper! It's awesome! What an amazing effect!
I am bringing flameless candles to the event for the food table... I can bring some extra to put on your altar...you can buy them at target...they look like real candles...
It may be windy outside...Can't wait for tommorrows event!