Wednesday, April 1, 2009
All you illustration fans PLUS . . .
I was just going through my email and realized that you guys are probably not familiar with one of my favorite websites. www.tinyshowcase.com This is a really cool idea for affordable artwork. They work with a wide variety of artists and create limited runs of 200 prints, all small scale, and sell them for about $20-30. The idea is to have original affordable artwork. Each artist chooses a charity that portions of each sale go to and I believe the artist gets a good portion from each sale as well. New pieces go up every Tuesday evening (I think) and they routinely sell out! Check it out, and if you sign up on they're mailing list they let you know what artists work will be featured before they open sales on the print. All the work is usually pretty illustrative and sometimes very simple but there is a range. Be sure to check out the print gallery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment