skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
faux
A painter's forum
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I sent the press release to New Times magazine. I also filled out their form for event listings.
1 comment:
Andrews Art World: Artist Andrew Ackerman
April 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM
good work, :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(62)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(16)
I am hoping I can light candles at Kevro's because...
Hey Look!
Andy's PR update ~ for the week of April 14th
Just some '80's fun
I sent the press release to New Times magazine. I ...
Amer Kobaslija
Kevin "KEVRO" email 2 me, about our show ...
PR Progress :) Fantastic
TOTALLY RANDOM
Podcasts
the Working Press Release for our show. I need yo...
send images to uniku@hotmail.com
Andrew PR
Our PRESS Release, so far... I am in need of your...
All you illustration fans PLUS . . .
Our Show
►
March
(15)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(21)
good work, :)
ReplyDelete