Andy's PR update ~ April 14th
- I spoke to the news editor of the UP)University Press. We will most likely get a page about the show on the UP online web page.
- I directly contacted the Sun Sentinel (&) Palm Beach Post: The Post- I discussed our show in depth w/ the person in charge of the entertainment section- she was rather interested. :) )
-Checking to see when City Link: Metromix online- will post our release on their calender (I spoke w/ them on Friday. They told me it'll be up quite soon)
- Met w/ Mike & gave him a press release, as well
we discussed his music, set list, our artwork & Kevro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys does anyone have a picture of the flyer that I can post on the facebook invite?
ReplyDeleteNicole has the flyers. you can contact her. I need to get some from her, as well
ReplyDelete~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy's Pr Update ~ April 15 ~
We are now featured on FAU's UP Webpage
UP: http://www.upressonline.com/
UP Direct Article Link:
http://www.upressonline.com/fau-artists-hold-art-exhibit-in-delray-beach-on-may-2-1.1715930