I have contacted my friend, Mike Mineo.
He's a very soulful musician.
I just sent him an invite to c if he can perform at our show-
that Saturday in May, like 7-9 pm.
I'm hoping he will say he can do a musical set for our art exhibition...
Here's a link of "5-4-3-2-1," it's my favorite of his songs.
check it out, if u like:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=49975104
Hopefully, we can get him on board.
otherwise, we will have to consider other options.
I shall Keep you all posted.
we shall see...
~peace~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good news on the entertainment front! :)
ReplyDeleteI happy to let you know that my musician friend, Mike Mineo- is on board for our show.
He will be happy to play 4 our Kevro Show- Saturday nite-may 2nd. :)
Perhaps, a 7 to 9 pm musical set.
Quite Good news there.
* Side Note To everyone-
- Mike will be performing @ DADA, on Thursday Night, March 26 @ 10:30 Pm -
I will most likely be heading out for his show & i cud always use your good company, if anyone wud like 2 meet up w/ me there.
Just let me Know. Nice!
~Peace~
awesome andrew...your the best.
ReplyDelete