Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exhibit

The exhibition needs a name...
I am starting this thread so that you can post possible titles.

8 comments:

  1. I really like the play on words. Using the same letters in the title to express two different thoughts. Very clever.
    My only thoughts are to check the number of people who will actually be exhibiting. Also,the word visions seems a bit pretentious but I always try to be cautious about those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Points of View-New works by 13 painters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the name sounds good as well! I will try to out do it...but i don't know how...As of this moment i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Robert... I like "Nowhere and Now Here" a lot but not so much the visions part... Nice job Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew Rocks! Honestly the "Visions part doesn't even bother me. Don't we all have visions? I think it's all in how you take it. You have to remember it is an art exhibition, if a small one so a little bit of pretentiousness is inherent in the whole idea to start with. Besides, aren't we suppose to have some kind of vision at this point? and if not, why are we here . . . we never said it was good vision anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH My god I thought Visions...was versions!

    "Now Here" is what is manifested onto a surface from the artist in time and space. Call me crazy I was thinking each of our works were representations of who we are and what we are doing now and here.

    ReplyDelete